SPATIALforces are featured in the current issue of Studio Magazine
Milan-based Studio Magazine has released its third issue on the topic of Originality. The magazine features a part of our diploma research about “Misused Originals” alongside essays, interviews and Manifestoes by Romolo Calabrese, WAI architecture think tank, Lorenzo Petrantoni, Luis Urculo, Demetrio Scapelleti, Jean-Cristophe Quinton, Microcities, Suzanne Mulder, Pedro Hernandez, Sara Fanelli, Vittorio Gregotti, Ma Yansong, DPR Barcelona, EME 3, Alvaro Urbano and Daniel Hernandez Pascual, RRC Studio, Nick Axel and Vahram Muratyan.
To order a printed copy go here.
To read the online version go here.
- dayvmattt likes this
- thedfl likes this
- lookitsbaseball likes this
- analogia likes this
- visceralontology reblogged this from aristoalexioskazuki
- aristoalexioskazuki reblogged this from spatialforces
- biberarchitects likes this
- suddenstranger reblogged this from spatialforces
- kmackay likes this
- nathansfindings reblogged this from spatialforces
- ockupationsmakt reblogged this from spatialforces
- leaerostat reblogged this from spatialforces
- photourbanism likes this
- spatialforces posted this